There is no doubt in the fact that your car is one of your biggest investments, therefore, selecting the appropriate place for its oil change is surely a matter of concern. Today, it is not an easy job to find the best place for an oil change and auto repair because of the plenty of choices available in the market. However, you should focus on a few best oil change agencies to make the job more manageable. Big O tires oil change service is surely one best selection for your routine oil change services. You will find plenty of reasons to select the bigger tires oil change service as discussed in this chapter.
Who are the Big O Tires?
Big O Tires is an American company that particularly deal in the vehicle tire industry and automotive aftermarket retail. Moreover, the company also offers plenty of other vehicle preventative maintenance services. Some people call Big O tires the founders of aftermarket Automotive parts. Today the company has made its name in retail tire franchises. The headquarter is located in Palm Beach Gardens Florida, and own more than 450 locations spread in almost 23 US states. Actually, the company belongs to the bigger TBC Corporation as a whole.
Big O Tires Difference
- Trustworthy tire and auto solutions company working since 1962.
- An extensive network of more than 450 locations in more than 23 US states.
- Provide a very handsome motorist assurance program to its customer.
- A very professional and expert team of technicians.
- Comprises of millions of satisfied customers.
Big O Tires Oil Change Service
You must perform regular oil changes to improve the performance of your car’s engine and increase its longevity. When you drive your vehicle, the engine oil circulates throughout your engine. Therefore, as time pass, the engine oil degrades in quality and loses its ability to work as an effective lubricating fluid for your vehicle engine. It also severely lose its capability to convey the heat as earlier. You must keep your eyes and ears open and should know the symptoms when your car demands an oil change.
Lucky enough for you, the big O tires have plenty of oil change service packages available at almost all their service locations. The company has a team of professional, expert, and very cooperative technicians who can help you to pick the most suitable oil change package for your vehicle.
Secondly, the Big O Tires are oil change professionals and therefore only utilize premium quality oil brands such as Mobil-1, Pennzoil, and Quaker State. Above all, each oil change service will include a comprehensive vehicle inspection and a free oil filter. Therefore, it is highly recommended to choose the oil change service from your nearest Big O Tires location. For this purpose, you can easily make an appointment either online or by visiting your neighboring Big O Tires location.
Why Big O Tires Oil Change Service?
At the Big O Tires, the oil change professionals will help you to select the best synthetic blend conventional or full synthetic oil from a variety of popular brands available, based on your vehicle manufacturer’s specifications. This comprehensive oil change service at the bigger tire will replace your oil with a new premium quality oil and oil filter. This also includes a thorough vehicle inspection including a complete inspection of any possible engine leaks and examination of all fluid levels and many more.
What is included in the Big O Tires oil change service?
The oil change service at the big O tires is a comprehensive preventative maintenance service that not only includes oil change but also includes the following:
- Your selected premium quality oil brand as recommended by your vehicle manufacturer and as advised by the Big O Tires professionals.
- Replacement of oil filter.
- Greasing and oiling of all engine fittings.
- Inspection of all-important fluid levels in your engine.
- A thorough inspection of hoses and engine belts.
- Examination of tire pressure and adjustment of pressure as specified in your owner’s manual.
- A complete examination of the undercarriage of your vehicle’s engine.
What is Engine oil?
It is a thick and semi-viscous fluid that has the responsibility to provide lubrication and cooling to your engine. You can call it blood to your vehicle’s engine, which is obviously essential. No vehicle with either diesel or gasoline-operated engine can run without engine oil. However, every vehicle has different oil requirements, some ask for less viscous while other demand thick oil. This is largely dependent on the year of manufacturing of your car and its make and model. In order to know the exact information, you should consult your owner’s manual.
What is Big O Tires Courtesy Vehicle Inspection?
The courtesy vehicle inspection at the Big O Tires includes almost five parts of premium quality oil, free quality new air filter, and the following:
- Fluid Level Examination for important Fluids of your engines such as engine oil, brake oil, coolant, power steering fluid, water solvent, and automatic transmission fluid.
- Visual and physical examination of filters including passenger cabin filter and engine air filter.
- Complete visual examination of vehicle underhood for any damage to engine hoses, engine belts, exhaust system. It also includes a battery fluid level inspection.
- Visual inspection of complete breaking assembly of your vehicle including brake shoes and brake pads performed by experienced professional technicians.
- Visual and physical inspection of Suspension and steering components such as joints and boots, shocks, drivetrain mounts, and CV axles.
- Inspection of a light system of your vehicle. This includes inspection of headlights, parking lights, license place lights, turn signal lights, brake lights, reverse lights, and other lights off your vehicle.
- Examination of all the lights on your instrument panels such as engine light, tire pressure monitoring system light, and other important dashboard lights.
- Examination of state inspection expiration date, if required.
Big O Tires Oil Change Packages
The Big O Tires is a trusted oil change service agency working since 1962. The company offers plenty of oil change service packages for its customers. You can easily find conventional oil, synthetic oil, and high mileage Royal at any Big O Tires location. The company has a strict policy to use only those oil products in your vehicle that are recommended by your vehicle manufacturer. Therefore, you must check your owner’s manual before visiting the Big O Tires to know the exact recommended point drive for your vehicle.
a. Big O Tires Conventional Oil Change Package
What is Conventional Oil?
Conventional oil is a refined product from petroleum-based stocks that have improved capabilities for engine protection. It has more abilities compared to synthetic oil. Moreover, conventional oil is more likely to become thick at low temperatures and thin at higher temperatures.
What is included in the Conventional Oil Change Package at the Big O Tires?
In this package, the Big O Tires will offer premium quality conventional oil of Quaker State brand. The advantage of Quaker State conventional oil is its ability to increase the longevity of your engine. Furthermore, this top-class conventional oil will give certain protection against contamination build-up and corrosion or wear inside your engine. The Other important aspects of this package include:
- 5 quarts of premium quality quaker state conventional engine oil.
- Complimentary oil filter replacement.
- Precise tire rotation service, free of charge, if required.
- Tread depth inspection of all your tires and inspection of tire pressure.
- Big O Tires special vehicle inspection.
b. Big O Tires High Mileage Engine Oil Change Package
What is High-Mileage Oil?
High Mileage Oil is a synthetic-based petroleum product that is particularly important for older vehicle engines. The major ingredients of high mileage Royal include seal swells, conditioners, detergents, antioxidants, and friction or wear additives to protect the engine from any kind of damage. The most important responsibility of high mileage oil is to prevent your engine from four major damages including friction, sludge, deposit, and leaks.
What is included in the High-Mileage Oil Change Package at the Big O Tires?
The high mileage or semi-synthetic engine oil is particularly important for vehicles with more than 75000 miles or above. At the Big O Tires, Pennzoil high mileage oil is available for the valued customers. This oil is famous for its ability to defend against friction and corrosion effects in older engines because of its calculated additives containing anti-wear factors. The big O tires cancel high mileage engine oil change package includes:
- 5 quarts of pure high mileage or semi-synthetic engine oil, specifically Pennzoil engine oil.
- Free replacement of old oil filter.
- Free tire rotation to get the maximum out of your vehicle tires.
- Precise inspection of tire tread depth and tire pressure.
- Complete courtesy vehicle examination performed by experienced Big O Tires technicians.
c. Big O Tires Synthetic Engine Oil Change Package
What is Synthetic Engine Oil?
Synthetic oil is an outcome of synthetic-based stocks or petroleum products. The major responsibility of synthetic oil in your engine is to provide upgraded protection against engine problems such as pollutant deposits, friction, and heat.
What is included in the Synthetic Oil Change Package at the Big O Tires?
At the Big O Tires, the following three types of synthetic oil change packages are available:
- Mobil 1 Synthetic Package
- Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection
- Pennzoil Synthetic or High Mileage Synthetic Package
- Conventional & Premium Conventional Oil Change
1. Mobil 1 Synthetic Package
The Mobil-1 engine oil has perfect capabilities to safeguard your engine against any wear or corrosion effects. It also has the ability to increase the lifetime of your engine. The oil is equally good for aged engines as well as brand new engines. It guarantees protection against sludge and deposit built-up in your engine, decreases oil breakdown, and diminishes overall engine wear. This oil works perfectly well for severe weather situations, particularly extreme winter and extreme summer. The Other important aspects of this package are:
- 100% pure 5-Quarts of Mobil-1 superior quality fully synthetic engine oil.
- Free oil filter replacement with premium quality filters.
- Inspection of tire pressure, tire tread depth, and performing courtesy tire rotation.
- Complete visual and physical inspection of your vehicle performed by expert technicians of the big O tires.
2. Shell Rotella Triple T4 Protection
If you have an old and pretty hard-working engine, Shell Rotella Triple T4 Protection can be your top choice. It has the ability to protect and secure your engine against corrosion and wear effects and has the capability to nicely adjust with your driving habits. It is a customer top-choice for hard-working old diesel engines and new modern technology in low smoke emission engines. Shell is a trustworthy and reliable oil brand working for decades and has the distinction of getting the best engine oil approval from leading engine manufacturers in the world. They recognize that Shell Rotella has plenty of distinctive specifications. There is no doubt in the fact that this oil is perfect for all kinds of engines including agricultural, construction, on-highway fleets, public transports, and diesel pickup engines. Similarly, this engine oil is equally effective for high-power diesel engine vehicles that need massive power and generate a large amount of heat and stress. Following are the notable features of Shell Rotella engine oil:
- Increase the life of your vehicle engine.
- Provide excellent safety protection against corrosion and wear effects.
- Guarantee protection against all the oxidation effects for a decent driving experience.
- Give very good viscosity control and very decent oil pressure due to increased shear stability properties.
- Satisfactory emission control system for your vehicle engine.
- Provide adequate soil aeration for all types of engines.
Frequently Asked Questions About Big O Tires Oil Change
What is the major difference between Synthetic and Conventional Oil?
Conventional oil and synthetic oil alter in the process of their creation. Also, there is a big difference in the types of additives used in their formulation. Although both are products of petroleum-based stocks or other petroleum products, overall they contain quite a different number of additive products.
How much does a big o tire synthetic oil change cost?
The big o tires syntenic oil change price is $55-$70. The price varies depending on the service, but this price is for a standard synthetic oil change. This synthetic oil change price includes a new filter, drain plug gasket, and five quarts of 0W-20 conventional motor oil with a new oil filter. The synthetic blend is a mix of 30 percent petroleum and 70 percent synthetic oil.
What does the big o tires synthetic oil change entail?
The big o tires synthetic oil change is a standard oil change for most vehicles. Also, this is a synthetic oil change and not petroleum-based. This service also includes new parts such as the drain plug gasket and oil filter, along with five quarts of 0W-20 conventional motor oil with a new filter.
When can I schedule an appointment to get my synthetic oil changed at the big o tires Shop?
You can easily schedule your synthetic oil change appointment online or by phone. You can also drop your car off for this service if you are unable to get an appointment. Scheduling an appointment online is the quickest option and you will be able to see when a technician becomes available.
Is there anything I need to do before getting my synthetic oil changed at the big o tires Shop?
When you come into the shop, be sure to have your driver’s license or insurance information. This is also a good time to get any other service done such as an oil change or tire rotation if needed.
What are the benefits of getting a synthetic oil change at the big o tires Shop?
The main benefit of having your vehicle get a synthetic oil change is that you will be put in charge of your car’s future maintenance. This synthetic oil change will help to keep the engine running smoothly and efficiently.
When is it recommended that you have your vehicle’s oil changed at the big o tires?
It is recommended to change the oil every seven thousand miles. This synthetic oil change will also depend on the type of oil you are using.
How long does it take to get a synthetic oil change at the big o tires Shop?
The big o tires synthetic oil change will take about thirty minutes to complete. This is a standard time for any type of service and the technician should be able to give you an estimate when the service is underway.
Is big o tires synthetic oil change safe for my vehicle?
Yes, the big o tires synthetic oil change will be completely safe for your vehicle. This is a standard oil change and the type of synthetic oil used will be what you are already using in your engine.